Monday is upon us. A new week lies ahead.
What, may I ask, are you going to do this week that challenges you? That you're afraid to do? The puts you outside of your comfort zone?

For me... Im going to push myself with some greater endurance in my outdoor cardio and have a new project to start.

What bulls are you taking by the horns this week?

25 comments,1 shares,25 likes
kirsten
7 months

@Tracey I agree, May is pretty boring

Tracey
7 months

@kirsten April a better month . In Australia, it’s the day before Anzac Day, public day. So I can party hard on my birthday 🤣🤣

kirsten
7 months

@Tracey May 12th!

Tracey
7 months

@kirsten birth date? I am the 24th April

kirsten
7 months

@kjartan thank you, I needed to hear that

kjartan
7 months

@kirsten I hope it goes well for you. Either way it's very brave of you. May we all do what we dread to feel empowered

kirsten
7 months

I'm starting trauma therapy again after taking a break from it. Half of me is dreading it, the other half is feeling empowered

kirsten
7 months

@Tracey I'm a taurus too!! ❤ ♉

Tracey
7 months

For me, being a Taurus, it’s me. I have entered my third life ( Child, woman, now crone) to learn to live in my new body. To gain more knowledge & wisdom. Social drinks is maybe once a week thing, be far more creative & active. Work was a big part of my life, hell I’m the Queen of Ishka. Now life is my big priority & work is fun time with staff who are my other family & customers who are another family again. And that is just this week ⚔️🤣⚔️

shaneknotshaun
7 months

I think I'll carry on planning a charity event I planned but the lockdowns hindered it all. Told a friend about the idea and he keeps asking to help as thinks it's a great idea so will email the place again I'm thinking of using!

Corvidae.Art
7 months

Work on my paintings and practice the piano every night once the kids are in bed regardless of how tired I am. I must do this, for my own sanity's sake!😅

återföds i krig
7 months

@kjartan I do Intel. I’m stationed in Atlanta, GA fir now. Formerly infantry and most worked the SOF units overseas. Good times! I read up on RRS, how awesome! I love the tradition!

Neil P
7 months

Back to teaching in the School this week, though I make a check each day to try and achieve something out my day. Will be harder with time but I always do

kjartan
7 months

@Heathen_Biker Good man. Ultruism right there. Hope it goes well mate. Needles suck haha.

Heathen_Biker
7 months

@kjartan I'd rather have a small pain than be a virus vector.

kjartan
7 months

@Heathen_Biker Get it over and done with mate! Face any fear with relish 💪

kjartan
7 months

@återföds i krig Good man! Who are you with? I was RRS myself 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Julieann
7 months

@kjartan exciting!

kjartan
7 months

@Julieann I'll post about it soon!