This picture was taken 5 years ago at a Viking market in Formby - (by) indicating it was once a Viking settlement. The guy also told me the raven was cousins of the two ravens that dwell in the towers of London; as well as the raven featured in the Game of Thrones. If it’s not a load of bollocks it’s pretty cool Haha. I was extremely made up which you can see from my face!

11 comments,0 shares,20 likes
Tracey
7 months

@ValhollBound 🤣🤣🤣

Tracey
7 months

@Neil weird, no. Visual, yes. I do the same thing.

Neil P
7 months

@Tracey ahahah really? Or I saw in my head when you said that was a raven with a bib with a nice and fork trying is best to be polite 😂 I know I’m weird ahah

Neil P
7 months

@ValhollBound 😂 kick the guy and run! Aha

ValhollBound
7 months

@Tracey *casually trying to hide my new net* 👀

Tracey
7 months

I loved watching the series about ‘The Towers of London’ & especially the ravens there. It does not sound unusual for the raven to be related as the raven master raises the babies & then has to choose from the four or five ravens who has the best manners to live at the Towers. As there is a minimum of six at the towers. Plus one spare. Or England will fall⚔️🤣⚔️

Tracey
7 months

@ValhollBound you can encourage them to visit you. But they deserve to be free.

Neil P
7 months

@ValhollBound would be so cool!

ValhollBound
7 months

Oh wow what a great opportunity. I want a raven..

Neil P
7 months

@wykedcelt there isn’t usually it’s very strange, I’m not complaining though! 5 years later I have two tattoo’d on me now 🤪

wykedcelt
7 months

Didn’t know there was crow pedigrees