With all life's been throwing at me with my car, finances and work good things are starting to show light and more peace and structure in 2021. Passed my electrical union test, hopefully getting my class A license in March and saving up for a trip to Norway at the end of this year. Going be good one.
spending less time online, more time reading and working on myself has helped so much in these past months I love this platform and will be posting more often now that I have my struggles coming back together! I also would love to start connecting with people that both live/don't live in the u.s to have conversations about life and also what the u.s looks like from and outside view, so feel free to message !

8 comments,0 shares,11 likes
Dakota
9 months

@the skottish viking I still haven't decided my first stop, but they're are many I've thought about trying to move there to tell you the truth. haha
@julieann thank you! and sweet ill keep that in mind!
@tracey thank you! I'll be trying my hardest to achieve what I desire.

Tracey
9 months

Hey Dakota, congratulations & love your B plans. I mentioned to @Tarran, our founding father that I planned to be back in the ZUK in four years. He laughed, four years, I can plan for days ahead. Positive goals , short & long term are the best. Like @Julieanne, I too wish you the best for March⚔️🐾🛡🐾⚔️

Julieann
9 months

Congratulations! And fingers crossed for you for your class A in March! Keep us posted, and thanku for your positive post 😊 Happy to chat with you anytime xx

The Scottish Viking
9 months

@Dakota Well you definitely deserve it for putting in so much work so good on you!

The Scottish Viking
9 months

Skol! Where abouts are you planning on going? I've been to Bergen, Eidfjord and Oslo and all of them were beautiful! Honestly you won't want to leave...so pack a big case 😝

Dakota
9 months

@The Scottish Viking also thank you, it took a while for me to finally get everything scheduled and passed I appreciate that alot

Dakota
9 months

@The Scottish Viking hell yeah! Skol! I'll drink to that! I have a string feeling I will fall in love with it, I've wanted to visit all my life, then I found out my bloodline comes from that area to and it made me want to go even more. I have a feeling I won't want to leave hahaha

The Scottish Viking
9 months

It's so good to hear you're staying positive Dakota! You'll absolutely adore Norway, it's my favourite country and I'm hoping to go again this year as well! Congratulations on passing your test and trying your hardest in these tough times! Please continue to stay positive and if you need someone to chat to I'm always here 😁