I'd take the coldest day in winter over heat cat-5 weather any day.

10 comments,0 shares,13 likes
Amy Alcorn
9 months

Thank you all for your service. Husband and I are both vets and can’t say enough how much appreciate you all.

Red Beard
9 months

@Chaös appreciate it brother

Chaös
9 months

@Red Beard My condolences. I'm happy you're doing good and have a career you can enjoy and get compensated better for lol

Red Beard
9 months

@Chaös I had both worlds... deployed to Afghanistan got to do some good shit, and, got to do garrison “combat janitor” duties too.

Also, I had some awesome medics! Unfortunately, we lost one and our senior medic lost both his legs atk (both on the same day).

Now I’m just an instructor, living that good contractor life

Chaös
9 months

@Erik ᛟᚾ I promise you we would not sell a single copy, nobody wants to see that. lol

Chaös
9 months

Appreciated and reciprocated @Winter_Rose

Chaös
9 months

@Red Beard Nothing too exciting, I was medical. Depending on when you joined they had changed the MOS name a couple times I think, older version was 68W-M6, then they changed it to 68C.
Not as exciting as infantry like yourself, assuming you actually got to go down range and do what you signed up to do. (Instead of spending the whole contract sweeping the motor pool and being dicked around, like some unfortunate 11B vet friends I've met over the years lol. )

Erik ᛟᚾ
9 months

You should make a calendar. Joking Erik USMC

Red Beard
9 months

What’s your MOS? I was 11B and now I’m a contractor on Bragg

Winter_Rose
9 months

Ex UK Army, sending love and respect 💙