Is anyone else here playing the new Assassins Creed Valhalla game? What are your thoughts? I just started playing it recently!

21 comments,0 shares,20 likes
theforge1981
10 months

It’s a great game as long as you don’t buy into their history lesson

Jakob
10 months

@Falko I hope they add some more quest lines soon. Ik the yule content is out

Falko
10 months

@Jakob les than I thought

Jakob
10 months

@Falko 110?!!!! Wow that’s more than I thought it would be

Jakob
10 months

@Forrest other than the graphics and the occasional T-posing Sigurd it’s fine on Xbox one

Mike
10 months

@Forrest its out today, at the settlement. New games, quests and activities apparently

Forrest
10 months

@Jakob I’m playing on ps4. It’s buggy for sureeeee but still worth it!

kylejblosl
10 months

The game is frickin awesome dude. I totally recommend it

Tracey
10 months

Totally love the music. By Wardruna s leader singerDon’t play the game

Jakob
10 months

Other than his inaccurate it is I’m loving it so far. Even though I am playing it on last gen consoles (^_^*)

Falko
10 months

Finisht it in just under 110 hours.

Forrest
10 months

@Sanita female eivor all the way!

Unknown
10 months

I’ll definitely have a go, but I’ll probably wait for the price to drop first.

Sanita
10 months

Started it a couple of days ago. Absolutely loving it. Not really bothered by the historical inaccuracies since it's just an entertainment to me. What are your thoughts? Which Eivor did you choose?

Forrest
10 months

@Mike i did not!! That’s so cool! I’ll have to check that out. I haven’t played today yet

Mike
10 months

@Forrest I have only come across a couple of bugs so far. I'm just about to finish the Lunden arc. Did you see they are bringing a Yule event in to it next week?

Forrest
10 months

@Mike just finished the lunden arc! I like it but it’s pretty buggy for my liking. Otherwise I’m pretty happy with it!

blóð hrafn
10 months

been playing it when I have time

Mike
10 months

I'm really enjoying it! How far have you got so far?

EdwardD
10 months

Found it to be quite good, probably one of my favourite since blackflag. Got problems with the historical accuracy but I can forgive them as it is a fun game