Well done to everyone who completed the MOVE-mber challenge! If you took to the great outdoors & completed an average of over 10,000 steps per day, posting that onto the app, you can head over to the store & treat yourself to this tee FREE by entering code 'MOVEmber' at checkout.

I'm doing this on an honesty policy, if you completed & posted, go get it! If you didn't, you're still welcome to buy it if you like it =)

#movember

19 comments,1 shares,50 likes
andy.mcneil
11 months

@Tarran Thank you @Tarran your the best.

Raven
11 months

Well done everyone ! Keep moving ! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

TarranTravelsTime
11 months

@andy.mcneil If you say you did it in your honour that's good enough for me πŸ‘ŠπŸ»β€οΈ

jhyemeza α›—α›–α›˜αš¨
11 months

Got one πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

faith
11 months

I’m constantly walking every day. At work or on trails but I never thought to get the walking app. Lol πŸ˜‚ oh well congrats to the ones who did! Cool shirt!!

Unknown
11 months

@Thomas Sc. Order placed. Can’t wait! Thanks again πŸ™

Unknown
11 months

Thanks so much @Tarran @Descended from Odin

andy.mcneil
11 months

@Tarran can I get it even though I forgot and didn't upload it to the app as I've been all over the place this month, even though I did over 10000 steps a day?

GrimnirCannabis
11 months

Just missed it. Fucking 11 hr shifts.

shaneknotshaun
11 months

I've tried to complete it but some days forgot to track and we had to self isolate for a week so wasn't getting my steps in on those days but will have a look tomorrow and get my average as it's time for bed now.

Heathen_Biker
11 months

Love the pattern but I didn't earn it so I won't buy it, congratulations to those that did.

Be_Witched
11 months

I’m finishing my steps πŸ˜‚ I really enjoyed this challenge

alchemist.of.the.arts
11 months

Well done to everyone who took part πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ

Rhiannon
11 months

@Vlaimer it's daily average over the whole month. The original post said catchups were allowed. You deserve it! πŸ₯°

Feisty
11 months

@Vlaimer That is the average so if say that’s it!

Rhiannon
11 months

I'm still trying to get my last few in 😩 I've averaged out at 9757 a day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Vlaimer
11 months

I'm not sure if I deserve the t-shirt 😭 I couldn't reach the 10k goal every single day but I made up for those days walking more on others so in the end I reached the 300k (10k per day during 30 days)

strongman_stiamh
11 months

I didn't complete the challenge this month sadly, as I've been busy with comp prep... But I do like the look of that Tee πŸ‘€
Might have to treat myself as it's payday tomorrow!