Been putting money into a savings account for over a month specifically for a massive DFO order. Anyone else ever do this?

6 comments,0 shares,13 likes
BigJoeyLav
about 1 year

Oh man, I ordered the one Tee and it came through a duty agent that wouldn't release it until I paid the 30 bucks. Then, when I got the shit, too small.

alex.
about 1 year

@BigJoeyLav I've never been charged duties when I order DFO. Usually because it goes through Royal Mail and directly to Canada Post.

BigJoeyLav
about 1 year

2 words of wisdom for from another Canadian. First, they are one size smaller than us. So if you are an XL order a 2XL. Second, from Brittain, there are huge duties. a 45 dollar Tee Shirt ended up costing me 94 dollars that I cannot wear.

shaneknotshaun
about 1 year

not saved any money for a while but when I first started my apprenticeship a fellow said to save a portion of my wage to just leave enough to spend on myself and then said when I get a pay rise to rise the portion the same in savings! done this for years without even noticing it and managed to save enough for deposit to our first house.

Vlaimer
about 1 year

Well yes but then one of my pets decides to almost die and I spend it all at the vet instead đŸ˜­

Benjiman Grapes
about 1 year

Been putting money into a savings account for over a month specifically for my short fall in pension payments. That my statement!