Communing with the More than Human World...love my Minnesota in autumn...

12 comments,0 shares,27 likes
Eirik'sMama
12 months

@Cristi Rosemary and Raspberries is a nice combo too

Cristi
12 months

@ModernDayValkyrie yum, sounds wonderful!

blóð hrafn
12 months

@ModernDayValkyrie yes! that's it. I love that place. I posted pics from there..but I didn't post all of them I took

ModernDayValkyrie
12 months

@blóð hrafn I bet it’s Interstate Park in Taylor Falls. 👍🏻 I like that one a lot, but didn’t go this fall because it is too crowded.

blóð hrafn
12 months

@ModernDayValkyrie I lived in new brighton and worked in roseville..way too close to the cities. but yes I agree there are nice pockets between the cities and north branch. I can't remember the name of the place I like hiking the most..it was north east of the cities on the river and was split part of it was in Minnesota and the other part was in Wisconsin? I think

ModernDayValkyrie
12 months

@blóð hrafn I agree although we have some nice pockets around here at least. First pic is me at Honeymoon Bluff up north and the others are from William O’Brian State Park about 20 minutes from me.

blóð hrafn
12 months

@ModernDayValkyrie everything from north branch up is great..love all the little Scandinavian towns all over. and way better scenery then down here

ModernDayValkyrie
12 months

Oh in all fairness, the last pic is of Wisconsin 🤫 I was standing on the MN side...

ModernDayValkyrie
12 months

@Cristi Rosemary, Sage, a teeny bit of Basil and some Mint. Grabbed it from my garden and just threw it right in.

ModernDayValkyrie
12 months

@blóð hrafn I live just outside of the cities to the North. Commuter suburb but rural enough. We go up to the BWCA a few times every year and that’s my natural Valhalla. :)

Cristi
12 months

Oooo what’s in your water? Rosemary and...? Scenery is gorgeous 😍

blóð hrafn
12 months

I loved Minnesota when I lived up there.. especially when I got away from the twin cities and went farther north