#octobar entry done. Definitely not doing another! Apologies for the 27 minute video, and the repetition of Kickstart my Heart (didn’t want the unholy sounds I made during this to be heard haha)

I haven’t calculated my scores yet, without trimming this was approx 34 minutes with setting the next exercise up etc. So not sure how to base my scores?

I went conservative with weight having been in a caloric deficit for quite a awhile now, so strength is low and wow I’m glad I done that 😂. Hit my limits with the super sets for sure (incline rows destroyed me most).

Bb Chest press x 30 reps = 50kg
Press ups = 60 reps
Bent over row x 30 reps = 50kg
Incline row = 100 reps
Back Squats x 30 reps = 40kg
Jump Squats 100 reps
Deadlift x 30 reps = 60kg
1km row = 4m 1s
💪⚔️💪

10 comments,0 shares,18 likes
Rosseth
12 months

@Phil Anderson thanks man much appreciated. 💪

Phil Anderson
12 months

Amazing effort. I’m inspired. Hell of a time as well.

Rosseth
about 1 year

@Tarran score is 178.92 - that sound about right?
200kg for my weighted exercises - 21.08 minutes for my timed ones.

I didn’t see the 5 minutes rest bit - I’d have loved that at the time haha. I only done 60reps for press ups and 100 for rows and jump squats, that’s right yeah?
Maybe I need to read the post properly next time 😩😂

Rosseth
about 1 year

@Tarran thanks man. Feeling the effects of it now haha.

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

Really impressive effort mate!! Well done & thank you so much for getting it done 👊🏻❤️

Rosseth
about 1 year

@Tarran cheers man I’ll post my score later. 💪

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@Rosseth Nice one man! Full rules are pinned to the top of 'warriors' Your time for the timed exercise starts from when you set the bar down from the previous (with the exception of the rower) & finishes on completion of your last rep of that exercise👊🏻

Rosseth
about 1 year

@alchemist.of.the.arts haha cheers 😊

alchemist.of.the.arts
about 1 year

Awesome job! And never a need to apologise for Kickstart my heart 👌🤘💪

Rosseth
about 1 year

@Tarran when/if you see this bud, could you say which time i should base my scores off I’ll post it up. Cheers 💪