Save yourself, or hide, if you can... ᚨ
To all dog owners ... and everyone else:
I have a question. ☝🏼
Are you regularly instructed by other people on your dog rounds, that your dog needs a lot of activity?! Or is this just a phenomenon with nordic breeds? πŸ€” I'm just wondering about this question, because we met eachother deep in the forest, a few kilometers away from home... So what's their f***ing problem, that they are smashing my nerves with pointless small talk? 😀🀬
Dear sunday-luxury-walker πŸ™πŸΌ, I have an advice for you if you ever go outdoors again: Don't talk! 🀫
And I also have a very important information for you in case our paths cross: Don't talk TO ME! πŸ˜βš”οΈ

#wandering #nature #outdoors

14 comments,0 shares,27 likes
Samantha Hil
about 1 year

While most I meet on walks and hikes aren’t the brightest bulbs, I have never gotten that one. Perhaps it is a nordic breed thing - I have a rough collie so a herder. Usually I get the does your dog shed question. I try to be nice, but I really just want to say, she’s a long haired collie... the bloody hell do you think?!

Wolfsmaid
about 1 year

@Rosseth Yes, they can look angry, those fluffies πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ƒ

Wolfsmaid
about 1 year

@Marisae Thanks for your comment πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ

Wolfsmaid
about 1 year

@helenashpearson πŸ€”πŸ˜„

Rosseth
about 1 year

Most people are afraid to approach my fluffy lad even though he’s soft as clart haha.

hel
about 1 year

feeling the girl vibe on this post πŸ™ŒπŸ» ... but does this mean men do not suffer from this infliction? πŸ˜…

Marisae
about 1 year

I laughed out loud! I totally feel you on this. I have pit bulls so I usually get the mock concern for my β€œsafety.” Which I always find strange because personally I’ll take my well trained pit bulls over a stranger mansplaining to me about my own dogs, thank you very much.

Wolfsmaid
about 1 year

@Verdant Warden πŸ˜… Okay, I will try this next time. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Verdant Warden
about 1 year

It has been my experience that people who do not have have practical experience are the first to run their mouths. Give them a snarl next time, haha!

Wolfsmaid
about 1 year

@Jordanneamber πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Wolfsmaid
about 1 year

@helenashpearson Unbelievable, isn't it?! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

jordanne
about 1 year

@helenashpearson πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

jordanne
about 1 year

Yes. Yes. Yes. ALL the time...

hel
about 1 year

hahaha yes! I have a Dalmatian and constantly get 'you know they need alot of exercising right?' while I'm out... on a walk... in the woods or fields... like I do every day πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸΌ