So the next phase has come to planning. 1/2 acre of land in the wild somewhere. And something like this. Outside would be the greenhouse. I’ve done the first 3 parts of this 5 part system (buy property, increase its value, sell and buy an RV to live in), now to prepare for 4 and 5 (buy a land plot and build a debt free homestead). When it’s done, complete freedom. No payments. Pure ownership. Self sustainability with a set homestead.

Never slow down. Build your future.

23 comments,0 shares,23 likes
stacey
about 1 year

Love the simplicity and straightforward design. Spent 3 years designing my house and ended up twice the size and twice the budget... and I'm still fussing with it!! 🤦‍♀️ No regrets though. 🌺

ᛗᚨᛁᚲᛖᛚ
about 1 year

Love this! Keep it up 🙌💪

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Guenivere follow it!

VindurinnArt
about 1 year

This is also my dream ❤️

blóð hrafn
about 1 year

@J. Scott Myers I'm planning on the Ozarks..in Missouri near Seymour. I've posted a couple about that and the cabin. I'm currently in Nebraska

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 I’m based in southern Indiana, right across from Louisville Ky, but I’ll aiming to take the rig west to Colorado in a month or so, then Arizona. Then south Texas for the winter, then back up when it stops snowing northern.

blóð hrafn
about 1 year

@J. Scott Myers lmao then damn bro I'm like right next door

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 i will definitely check it out and see what’s up. That’s not really that far from me, but that’s because I consider four states away to still be close. Lol

blóð hrafn
about 1 year

@J. Scott Myers mwands.com is the main site I believe. I won't know for sure until I get home. currently at work

blóð hrafn
about 1 year

@J. Scott Myers ugh I think I told you the wrong name... I think it's Missouri freedom.

blóð hrafn
about 1 year

@J. Scott Myers awesome let me know what you think. would like someone else's input into it before I commit money.

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 thank you!

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 I have not. I will now.

blóð hrafn
about 1 year

@J. Scott Myers have you looked at freedom power in Missouri? the have solar and hybrid set ups

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 To that I’ll add, I use Renogy solar products because as far as I know, they are a very green company.

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 It’s why I’ve been picky on my solar companies. Many do it. Not all do it cleanly. Their production outweighs their product.

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 If I can do wind that is clean enough I will. Sometimes though the cost of construction and upkeep in the long run is worse than short term goals. My truck is flex fuel, so I can use ethanol. I am a bartender that knows many distillers. It may get less power and output, but can be made in a clean way. The way forward is know what is good from not only output, but production. I am, though, very optimistic about large scale wind in the future to be greener in production. But small scale is definitely a good choice. It’s upcyclable with as little as a used drill, some scrap metal, and an inverter. So hell yeah, if it works for you then by the gods do it!

blóð hrafn
about 1 year

@J. Scott Myers personally I'm planning on doing hybrid. .solar with a small wind turbine

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Verdant Warden Thank you! SKOL!

J. Scott Myers
about 1 year

@Hrafn73 the RV is self sufficient for 50amp service. I want to stay green and solar the homestead as well. As for water I either need a well or a stream. UV and layered filtration for water would be best. I would dig a septic or a green “bog” for clean disposal.