So i spent most the night paranoid coz i heard what sounded like someone in my loft and i managed broken sleep after wedging my door closed with a solid wood backed mirror and armed myself with charger wire, bamboo toothbrush and my bedside hammer followed by white light meditation with tiny human at like 2:30 this morning πŸ˜… i didnt feel very much like a zombie, so went for a walk in the park with tiny human who insisted he wear sun glasses for his eyes to be safe from the rain 🀣😎 i had to bribe him to go the shop for supplies and some snicky snacks coz in this house snacks are life and we ate a nice fruit salad breakfast so gotta balance it out right πŸ€”πŸ‘€πŸ€£ no im going to shout at my loft like im not scared coz its an insanely tiny loft hatch i cant fit in it to go in armed with my reading head lamp and a knife 🀣🀣

19 comments,0 shares,18 likes
Coral
about 1 year

@Luna Raven and you 🀟🏻

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Coral it is 😁 anyways i best get meditating before i end up too into kingdom and drooling over jay kulina all over again πŸ˜… this show is too epic to only see once 😎 it was lovely typing at you πŸ™‚

Coral
about 1 year

@Luna Raven oh bless him! It’s so lovely seeing gratitude in children

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Coral yeah its hard to get them to understand material things arent necessary. Luckily my boy is over the moon when i get him anything. I surprised him with a pj masks lamp and light shade and he thanked me for like a week after bless him πŸ₯° its so nice to see grateful kids, i was the worst spoilt kid ever and i cant be having him throwing himself on floors screaming for something he thinks he needs 🀣

Coral
about 1 year

@Luna Raven mine is just obsessed with the β€˜stuff that everyone has’ which is tough as I’m not on the biggest income πŸ˜‚ I just make sure she’s reminded to be grateful daily! X

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Coral i initially was worried on the cost of clothes when hes older but i think ill make him a savings account for him to do his own food shopping with🀣🀣 i just hope he doesnt fall in this trap of wanting designer clothes when hes a teenager πŸ˜πŸ’€

Coral
about 1 year

@Luna Raven younger me also! I can’t even watch crime programmes now due too it πŸ˜‚ my wain was also one hell of a chunk πŸ˜‚

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Coral 🀣 i should of known since he was a big chunk baby he would forever be a big eater πŸ˜… doesnt help i have zero control when it comes to portion sizes πŸ˜’ the hammer is a habit now more than anything, younger me had very poor taste in men so had to keep one handy... older me avoids men because of this πŸ˜…πŸ˜… i can still watch horrors but i see so many hidden messages and shit in them its ruining them for me now πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

Coral
about 1 year

@Luna Raven I do the same with documentaries, I’ve got so bad I can no longer watch horrors πŸ˜‚ I’ve never known people to eat so much! I’m the same once I’m in β€˜what if mode’ it’s zero sleep and I also agree with the hammer near by!

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@adamferguson1972 🀣 if someone is coming to kill me, im going down swinging 😎🀣

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Coral they are and my son is a bottomless pit he is always wanting to be eating 😐 im a master overthinker so i go straight into 'what if mode' and make up scenarios and prep for them πŸ˜… i did plan on watching some random new horrors on netflix tonight but i think ill avoid them and stick to my plan of south park then meditation before sleep πŸ˜…

adamferguson1972
about 1 year

Bedside Hammer? Thor would approve!

Coral
about 1 year

@Luna Raven snacks are life savers with mini people, they save sanity πŸ˜‚ I always thought I was the crazy one for doing the exact same things πŸ˜‚

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Coral yayyy i feel less crazy now 🀣 also reading this post makes me need more snacks and im sad i ate them earlier coz id appreciate them so much more right now πŸ˜’πŸ˜…

Coral
about 1 year

This sounds like me exactly πŸ˜‚

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Chloe yeah i could have a draw full of weapons my bedroom and say, i have a man who is into being threatened with them during sex or something 🀣 my charger wire would likely be fine coz everyone has chargers to hand at one point or another πŸ˜…

Chloe
about 1 year

@Luna Raven Riley yeah I've done courses and they talk about 'reasonabke force'. If someone's lurking in my loft though it's survival first, court later πŸ˜… Also what's to say that's not where that object lives on a day to day basis right πŸ˜„

Luna Raven
about 1 year

@Chloe im so glad it wasnt just me who this stuff happens too πŸ˜… i have days were i am super paranoid so i thought i imagined it 🧐 i have since done a full house cleansing and im going to do white light protection meditation later on to add for extra protection from any and all negativity😎 i even ended up looking up self defence in the home here in UK to see what is legal to defend with and it only says reasonable force and a pocket knife with a blade that is less than 3 inches is legal to have but if i use any weapons it would be seen as premeditated πŸ™„πŸ€£ clearly they dont take into account a street smart woman who knows her surroundings and the bad things that happen in her town πŸ˜…

Chloe
about 1 year

Haha I had that once after builders left. That night I heard something in the loft and my dog did too, his he leapt off the sofa looked straight up at the ceiling and started barking. Then I found the loft latch had been unlocked. Was super creepy, kepylt an ice axe to hand that night πŸ˜‚