One of the spots I go to, to make an offering. Roughly around 10-15 minutes walk from my house. If you will though, I wanted to share my story.

So I’m a English lad who follows the old Norse Paganism. Though I spent a long time as an Atheist, My Pagan path started up around November 2020. After how tough 2020 was, had a lot of personal things going on in life and was at breaking point. I jokingly (not thinking much of it) on one day, said out loud “ODIN GIMMIE A SIGN THAT BETTER DAYS ARE COMING”. Now I’ve always had an interest in Norse Mythology itself and it’s been one of my favourite topics to discuss. A day later, I look out the window and no joke, there’s a Raven sat on the tree looking right at me. So I thought, WOW that’s a coincidence.

Over time I started having very vivid/lucid dreams where I felt this overwhelming energy and feeling I couldn’t shake. So I started trying to make offerings/speak to Thor, Freyja, Tyr, Baldur and the Allfather himself of course. At the time, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to stick to, one god or multiple gods. More and more coincidences started to occur and I felt like, some force was impacting me. Someone was watching me, guiding me to better days. Fast forward to now and, I know they are guiding me. I’ve become mentally and physically stronger, more confident and brave by the day. More and more passionate about life, nature, the small things and a healthier lifestyle.

When I’m having a bad day, I get an overwhelming sensation in my chest. Like when you fall in love/see a cute animal. I believe this is Freyja sending love. Every challenge/obstacle in life is a test from Odin to see how much of a warrior I am. Thor lends me his strength when I need it and gives me, that real fighting spirit and Tyr, sends courage/bravery when I’m anxious or sad. Even at times, I’ve felt like I can feel Loki. He’s the cheeky/playful side that makes me wanna pull a silly face or be mischievous. Funnily enough, anytime I’ve had a Loki encounter, I get a headache…something a trickster would do. Life’s gained so much more meaning, purpose and clarity again since joining the path. I can’t wait to see what happens next in the next chapter of my life. New job, I’m more content than I’ve ever been, life is good⚔️🛡🖤

0 comments,0 shares,27 likes