I don’t understand why people would want to live in the city when nature is the perfect place to be.. so much quieter so much easier to pray to the gods and live close to my ancestors

8 comments,0 shares,14 likes
xavierzrios
about 1 year

@Tarran same here if i go to the city i want it to be only for friends and tools as much as i can handle

xavierzrios
about 1 year

@Loka Brenna couldnt agree more

xavierzrios
about 1 year

@shaneknotshaun couldnt agree more i want to be away from the idiots

shaneknotshaun
about 1 year

we're hoping for a place in the country, sick of people and living in a goldfish bowl especially with lockdown as it seems it's turned everyone in to full time idiots 🙄😂🤣

JGerhardsen
about 1 year

Ever since the agricultural industry changed away from the family-farm model, to the "nuclear family" model governments changed the economic platform to encourage migration into major urban centers. Home/ land ownership, let alone living outside of cities is far from affordable for the majority of people here. Also I've found that many of those who grew up in urban settings lack the basic life skills necessary to live in a rural setting. They need constant stimulation and many never plan beyond the extremely short term.

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

Feel you there dude! Haaaaate the city. Visit it for friends and family but need nature around me as much as possible 😅

Naledottir
about 1 year

I hate living in the city, I do however not really have an option as I live in the Netherlands and nature is not really present here. We try to visit Scandinavia every year and I dream of having my own little stuga at a fjord in Norway someday ☺

Deleted (b58d4322)
about 1 year

Comfort. Too accustomed to the luxuries of life. My baby always wants to be outside. My people love outside. I forgot i prefer to live outside being homeless in LA. You can hear yourself think. peace.