Story time!

27 comments,5 shares,38 likes
TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@lilysabethy Thank you 🥰

lilysabethy
about 1 year

I love the way you tell the story, and I like the details as well. Keep it up and don't let anyone tell you otherwise 👌 xxx

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@lolach444 Yay thank you so much 🥰

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@Stephanie.f87 Thank you 🥰

lolavalkyrie
about 1 year

I really enjoyed thiss please keep it up 💯💯💯💯

shieldmaiden_mornia
about 1 year

Sounds great, like the writing style... and crazy- you definitely have a talking and reading voice 😊

Stephanie.f
about 1 year

Loved it. ❤️ Can’t wait to hear/read more!

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@vera_agnes Ok, ok since it's you 😂❤️

Verdant Warden
about 1 year

@Tarran looking forward to more 🍻

vera_agnes
about 1 year

oooh so Tarran can not only do entertaining history snippets but also he's a really good storyteller 😀 I'd love to hear/read more! you have a very pleasant voice and I personally enjoy hearing different accents. It would be so boring if everybody talked the exact same way! and you know already how much I like your northern english accent 😁 so PLEASE do the audiobook yourself ❤

Ash Hobson
about 1 year

mate this sounds so good and so interesting to read into further! As many others already stated love the "transition" to reader voice, but dude that voice could kill on an audiobook to accompany the hardback! Would definitely listen to that on my commutes!

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@elizabeth Thank you 🥰 Definitely get reading it out loud!

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@Verdant Warden Thanks so much mate! I'm gonna get some more done today 👊🏻⚔️

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@mariahlynn420 Thank you so much 🥰❤️

elizabeth
about 1 year

Watched some of it, seems like an interesting story! You have a good reading voice. I rarely read my poetry out loud. Also looking forward to getting the merch!

Verdant Warden
about 1 year

This is exceptionally done. I enjoy your writing style and could see something like this very easily read fireside among friends, or even recited from memory. A very solid story telling quality to what you have shared here.

mariahlynn
about 1 year

I agree that so many of the translations and stories are difficult and lengthy, I'm so happy you are writing this🌠 your flow is wonderful and I'm all in!

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@Wolf Thanks mate! Grafting on it this month 👊🏻❤️

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@Kadie Thank you so much I'll keep at it 🥰❤️

TarranTravelsTime
about 1 year

@Instinct Jewelry Designs Thank you so much, working on getting it finished this month 🥰