Nature is the medicine for my heart and soul.
Big trees make me feel safe and protected.
Flowers tingle my senses with their beauty.
Storms carry away my sadness.
Rain washes away the negative vibrations around me.
The earth under my feet charge me and remind me where i come from.

7 comments,0 shares,30 likes
Runa Bjørnen
3 months

Beautiful! Thank you! I feel exactly like that. I love sitting outside with bare feet every day, letting earth energy flow through me! It's the best medicine there is!đŸ™‚

lokean.witch.runa
3 months

@Eld I aggre on that one

Eld
3 months

@the.healingwitch Yes I see how you think. But the platform itself is that which is unhealthy. It robs you of the world everytime you're on it. It creates new patterns and living patterns for people. In the current situation we need this app but a few years from now we won't anymore when we have integrated ourselves into community again. Pagan. Then this app will change into something else. But we never needed any of it from the beginning. We were tricked, but we learned from it and that was nessesary.

lokean.witch.runa
3 months

@Eld i do respect your opinion don't get me wrong but one should not assume that everyone on a certain platform has Unhealthy habits in terms of using digital platforms. Of course you can not trade human interaction for people online but then again it's the balance. It's up to you how you use a tool. You can hurt yourself or build something with it. This app for example, does it equal the human interaction I have on a daily basis? No. But is it nice to meet like minded people and learn one or two things from them ? Sure.

Eld
3 months

@the.healingwitch Sure, I just think that some things just are plain unnecessary, like Tik Tok, social media in general. People get trapped in the AI mind that is The Motherbrain of computerworld. You cannot trade human interaction for digital interactive meetings and not lose something that'll end up making you sick. It just doesn't compare. I'd like to say to each his own but I find it an important question that needs to be taken not lighly upon.

lokean.witch.runa
3 months

@Eld i get what you mean but I think it's a matter of balance. That goes for everything in life, balance is the key. If you overdo something it'll be harmful. Be it social media or a diet or anything else. We need to keep it balanced.

Eld
3 months

I agree 100% I just find it funny that you're on Tik Tok talking about Nature and health. You know. The source of pretty much all unhealth people struggle with today. You gotta get out of it if you wanna get into it. That's my take on it. But it's a Beautiful text!