Which holidays do you consider to be the biggest? How do you celebrate them? And what kinds of things do you sacrifice to the gods?

26 comments,0 shares,6 likes
FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer okay niðing

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself well i can see this a back a forth thing so on that note ama drink til i drop stupit . so enjoy my friend be safe and cheers

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer by commenting and proclaiming your worship of many gods from many pantheons you are by default participating in the normalization of Universalism.

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself yea iii do but i dont tell my students to fallow my footsteps. Your twisting my words. What i do and how i teach is very different. I have many love for many gods (me as a person) but like a said (my soul belief) are the norse gods. And knowone. Not even you can tell me other wise.

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer you said yourself you worship many gods of many pantheons. Don't stsrt back pedal

Codyiak
3 months

@Remy the seer agreed skol 🍺

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself Mmmm i never said to mix and match their belive. All i said was to understand and to learn. To worship well thats on them. Am not encouraging the worship of many gods i just have many students who belive in different things so ofcorse ama have to learn so i can help them with their believes.

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer I'm not against you academically teaching about other lore and other gods. It's the subversion of telling people they can mix and match their religion and worship gods from other religions as if it's all one in the same.

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself well may not work for you but i do teach people about the gods so whatever they choice to believe i wanna help them in anyway its like me being a history teacher but only teaching American like theirs other history am not just gunna teach them one . so you may not agree thats fine. But i do what I do for my students becuse i respect their believes

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer lmfao that's not how it works dude.

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself well odin was waaaaaaayyyyyy before osiris time. But i cnt say he must know of him now if he cares for him well i cant say i cant speak for odin. But as a boss as king of the realms i would think he would no what gods are what. After all is hugin and munin can fly telling him all stuff am sure he knows others as well. And to answer your question. I have a opened mind. Thats as much as i can say my friend.

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer how can you believe in the others if you believe our Gods are true? Why doesn't our lore cover the other Gods. Odin the allfather was not smart enough or wise enough to know about Osiris? Lol

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself well my soul belief is the old gods. The norse gods. But I can't deny that they are other out their becuase i know they are others. Unlike the Christian mindset. You do make a point yeess your right I agree with you many times over...but. Like i said odin teaches knowledge and wisdom if the greatest gift and i will try to understand that n any way shape or form. And deep down I love the old gods. I love Odin frigga thor freyja ect. Because of who they are the old ways the old gods.

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer there is a difference in studying other lores academically and actually worshiping the Gods of other lores.

I'm just saying you can't worship a God you don't actually believe in. Sure you can perform ritual in their name but without actually believing in them... it would just be going through the motions mundanely.

So you can't say you believe in the Norse Gods and worship them, if you also say you believe in and worship the other Gods of other lore because they have contradictive tales to them.

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself well this is why i study different things to learn from the others. If one is the understand the great mysterious one must study all its aspects. Not just "one view" as a follower of odin knowledge is a great gift. I have many friends who belive in different things which is why I took to myself to learn so if others have question i can answer them. But I do get what u mean tbh and i agree 100%. Ofcorse i belive that the allfather created the world with hes brothers. But others are different. Like many of the 9 realms its different from the other n i like to think people are to

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer First do you believe in the Gods as true deities? If so how do you justify in your practice worshipping the deities of different pantheons that contradict one another. For instance: Thor is the creator of the world with his brothers. Yet in those other pantheons their God supposedly created the world, they can't be the same God because they do not align with one another in their perspective Characteristics and lore

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself thats even a better idea. So how can i help friend?

FreemanHimself
3 months

@Remy the seer I'd rather ask here so that if anyone else questions it, they can see the answers too and all of us can learn together! Thanks I'll still send you an add though.

Remy the seer
3 months

@Codyiak the best offering in the world lol skol

Remy the seer
3 months

@FreemanHimself ofcorse you can friend just shoot me a inbox