Tune in tonight 7.30pm UK time for Wodensday Wisdoms where I'll be discussing 'Self Reliance' at the suggestion of @Verdant Warden 🔥

Join me live & join in, it gives me motivation and a good vibe ❤️

14 comments,0 shares,42 likes
ValhollBound
6 months

@skjaldmær.crafts awesome yes I set a reminder and will heed your advice. Thank you!!

ValhollBound
6 months

@Tarran okay yea I found the problem. I had notifications turned on for the app but I had my notifications previews turned off. At least I think that’s why. I looked up time difference for London 730 pm and it’s 11:15 Seattle time so I set my own reminder and will follow @skjaldmær.crafts advice as well to check for the red header 💪 can’t wait to tune in. Thanks for your help!

TarranTravelsTime
6 months

@ValhollBound I think it could be phone updates messing with it. Check push notifications are on, & in-app notifications. It should be coming through but I think there have definitely been issues because my posts are reaching 20% of the usual within the first 24 hours

skjaldmær.crafts
6 months

@ValhollBound If you open the app when the life starts there should be a red header where the life is announced, when you click that one it takes you to it. Other then that I don’t know why you don’t get a notification sorry 🙈

ValhollBound
6 months

Yes notifications for DfO are on. Does anyone else know what I can do?

ValhollBound
6 months

I’m not getting the notification to join, I’ve checked my settings. 😔

Verdant Warden
6 months

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say :)

Sweet Wild Thing
6 months

@Tarran As it stands I have one part time job collecting data and providing visual media for a substance abuse coalition, I’m working with a library to create my own reading program, and I think I will finally advertise myself for dog walking services since that’s what I *really* want to do! Thanks for asking Tarran. This is all stuff I was totally capable of doing before four years ago, but no one takes folks seriously without a piece of paper that says “I’m now thousands of dollars in debt,” so here I am. 😅

TarranTravelsTime
6 months

@Sweet Wild Thing Ah thats awesome! What are you aiming for? ❤️

Sweet Wild Thing
6 months

@Tarran Two weeks and I’m done this madness!!! It was so worth it though, the job offers are coming in and they’re the ones I want. 🙌🏼

TarranTravelsTime
6 months

@Sweet Wild Thing Pfft class smass 😂❤️

TarranTravelsTime
6 months

@Vlaimer Nice one! Catch you later ☺️

Sweet Wild Thing
6 months

I’ll be in class as usual but I look forward to watching the recording. 👏🏼

Vlaimer
6 months

I can finally join since I have the day off! 😁