Wodensday Wisdoms episode 13: Paganism from Plato to persecution.

Ft. Charles Darwin, Anti-drug propaganda & guest appearance by genetic sciences πŸ˜‚πŸ€™πŸ»

Thank you all for giving me time & space (which by the way are one thing) to share my ramblings and for listening to them, engaging with them & being all round top cunts ❀️

10 comments,2 shares,35 likes
TarranTravelsTime
6 months

@Orinsraven315 Sorry mate, just seen this!

Orinsraven315
6 months

Hey Tarran can you message me? It’s kind of important. Thanks πŸ™

Ash Hobson
7 months

@shaneknotshaun it's one hell of a good one brother 🀘

shaneknotshaun
7 months

missed it again! damn brain injury forgetfulness! will listen later 😜

TarranTravelsTime
7 months

@Vlaimer Thank you! πŸ₯° Ah dude that's awesome! Maybe share some starter tips on the social group! Inspire others to get going πŸ‘ŠπŸ»β€οΈ

TarranTravelsTime
7 months

@Norse Hippie Thanks so much man haha, I'm mostly just eccentric πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

TarranTravelsTime
7 months

@Sweet Wild Thing Absolutely! The majority are so unbelievably childish. I do think that the trend overall is towards learning, peace & love if we remove the arseholes stirring the shit pot

Vlaimer
7 months

I could listen to you all day! I had to leave the live stream because of dinner but just finished it and loved it (as always). Yes to reading the Origin of Species, such an amazing book, everyone should read it and hell yes to growing your own food! I got lucky and since my family has land I've always been growing and eating my own veggies and fruit but I don't take it for granted, I learned how to do it and I'm forever thankful for being able to produce and provide for me and others.

Philosophical Barbarian
7 months

Your a brilliant mind Tarran. I enjoyed this one quite a bit. I’m now going to buy a goat. I will love said goat, then eat said goat. ✌️

Sweet Wild Thing
7 months

When you mentioned how small our world is it reminds me how we only have this one planet. The gate keepers are so busy at keeping us disorganized and angry at one another instead of organizing us to get out in space. So many things we could do together instead of not doing anything at all. (Then I wonder if we even want mankind getting off this planet. 🀭)