My addiction is definitely the pursuit of knowledge and collecting books. Anyone have a must read? (Doesn’t matter what it’s about)

8 comments,0 shares,15 likes
återföds i krig
7 months

Rubicon, Roman political book about the time of Caesar. And I’ve been listening to American Gods (WOW!!). Pretty neat book and interesting idea to write about.

David Bartley
7 months

@ValhollBound yeah the Picts is a good book! Blood of the Celts and Ancestral Journeys go together as a journey of migration by looking at ancient DNA, and genetic archeology. I will have to check those out! Thank you.

ValhollBound
7 months

Haha sorry I just realized me and you already went over this when I see you also have communities of violence.

ValhollBound
7 months

Ooh the Picts looks good? And so does blood of the celts. Would you recommend them? I just read “Seawolves” and “the age of the Vikings” both are really interesting and chalk full of history. Anything by Jackson Crawford is good as well, he really has a way of making the translation relatable.

David Bartley
7 months

@Norse Hippie I will have to check them out!

wykedcelt
7 months

Books are life 😍

Neil P
7 months

Epic

Norse Hippie
7 months

Leadership secrets of Attila The Hun. It’s a favorite cult classic and valuable if your in a position of authority. Also The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Great stuff. You’ll get a big shift after consuming those, assuming you haven’t already read. You do strike me as a scholarly type. 😆